This week’s Mini Chef Mondays recipe is super simple. As in four ingredients simple. One time, on a whim, I made stuffed mushrooms as a side dish for dinner and my son (and husband) fell in love with them. Now whenever we receive mushrooms in our Door to Door Organics delivery, we make them. With only four ingredients it’s so quick and delicious. My daughter doesn’t like mushrooms…yet. She always tries them. I think it’s just a matter of time before she comes around to them.
You start by removing the stems from button mushrooms or baby portabella mushrooms. Arrange those on a baking sheet.
Next mix together seasoned breadcrumbs with olive oil and add a spoonful to the mushroom caps.
Give those a drizzle of olive oil and top with some freshly grated parmesan cheese before baking for 15 minutes.
When they come out of the oven they will be crispy and delicious, perfect as an easy weeknight side dish!
- 2 10 oz packages of button or baby portabella mushrooms
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1.5 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil plus more for drizzling
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400. Remove stems from mushrooms and arrange mushroom caps on a parchment lined baking sheet. Combine breadcrumbs and 1.5 tablespoons olive oil in a bowl. Add a spoonful of breadcrumb mixture to each mushroom. Drizzle mushrooms with olive oil and top with grated parmesan cheese. Cook for 15 minutes.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 8 fabulous bloggers! Read how Mini Chef Mondays started, plus how to link up!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Semi-Homemade Strawberry Yogurt Recipe // Courtney’s Sweets
- Mini Strawberry Shortcakesl // Momma Lew
- Fresh Strawberry Banana Muffinsr // Finding Zest
- BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches // We’re Parents
- Where Does Beef Come From? Kids Farm Visit // Eating Richly Even When You’re Broke
- Grilled Fluffernutter Sandwich // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- 5 Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chewy Granola Bars // O’Boy! Organic
- 25+ Cute Foods for Kids! // My Mini Adventurer